Machane TBA Registration
For detailed curriculum information, see the Machane TBA website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kim Roberts, Director of Education.
- All families must be current in their financial obligations for registration materials to be processed.
- As part of becoming a Bar or Bat Mitzvah at Temple Beth Ami, it is strongly encouraged that child(ren) attend Machane TBA from 1st grade through 8th grade. Jewish education is a lifelong experience, and it is our hope that our students remain a part of our vibrant program through graduation in 12th grade. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
We are not increasing Machane TBA tuition for the 2022-2023 school year. There is a new $18 registration fee due at the time of enrollment.
|Primary (PreK-2) Member||$876|
|Primary (PreK-2) Guest||$1,680|
|L’Mala/L’Mata (Grades 3-6)||$1,656|
|TBAjrHigh (Grade 7)*||$1,152|
|TBAHigh (Grades 8-12)||$ 876|
|Confirmation Fee (Grade 10)||$ 400|
|Graduation Fee (Grade 12)||$ 150|
|Bar/Bat Mitzvah Fee||$1,300|
|Add’l Hebrew Support (Grade 3-7)||No cost|
Security fee: $125 per household
- Click button below to log into ShulCloud*
- Go to My Account
- Scroll down to the button labeled “Start School Enrollment”
- Select the student(s) you are enrolling in Machane 2022-2023