Board of Directors
Temple Beth Ami’s Board of Directors manages the clergy, senior staff, and finances of the temple, sets policy, leads major initiatives, and oversees activity according to the terms of the TBA Constitution. Executive Board members are elected to a single two-year term. At-Large members are elected to a two-year term with a limit of two two-year terms.
The Executive Committee of the Board meets on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm. The entire Board meets on the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm. All TBA members are welcome to attend full board meetings, which may be held by Zoom or in-person.
To learn more about the board, its current agenda, and how to attend monthly board meetings, please contact TBAPresident@bethami.org.
TBA Board of Directors for FY2022
(July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022)
- President: Danny Rosenstein
- First Vice President: Lauren Bogart
- Second Vice President: Kal Migler
- Third Vice President: Mike Manis
- Treasurer: Tammy Roberts
- Assistant Treasurer: Mike Zbarsky
- Financial Secretary: Burt Feldman
- Assistant Financial Secretary: Jordan Klinger
- Recording Secretary: Matt Baron
- General Counsel: Brad Dashoff
- Members at Large: Jennifer Blacker, Aaron Chusid, Gary Erenrich, Etan Harmelech, Eugene Freedman, Debbie Jacobs, Jill Lachter, Heather Luxenberg, Joan Ochs, Ron Weinstein
- Immediate Past President: Buzz Karpay
- Past President: Laura Rose
- Women of TBA Board Representative: Shari Davidson
- Brotherhood President: Steve Roberts