Temple Beth Ami Financial Aid
Fiscal Year 2021 (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021)
Final Call for Financial Aid! The due date for financial aid applications has been extended until July 5, 2020. Please note:
- All congregants requesting financial aid are required to fill out the financial aid request form each year.
- You must fill out the financial aid form below and email it to FinAid@bethami.org.
- Your child(ren) must be enrolled in TBANS and/or Machane before submitting the financial aid form.
- Applications submitted after the July 5th deadline will be considered after all those submitted by this deadline. However, the distribution of aid will stop once funds allocated to financial aid in the annual budget have been exhausted; therefore, it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- The deadline for requests is prior to your receiving your actual bill; therefore, as part of filling out this form, you will be guided through the process to estimate your bill. As you complete the worksheet area of the form, your estimated bill is automatically computed.
- Please be sure your current year’s (2019-2020) commitment is paid in full as we cannot consider your financial aid request for the new year until the past year’s commitment has been met. In July and August, please continue to pay the monthly amount you were paying this past year. When the adjustment process is complete, these payments will be factored into the new monthly amount due.
- All forms will be reviewed together at the same time by the full Financial Aid Committee. Names and other personal identifying information will be removed before the review by the full committee to ensure anonymity. The ENTIRE request form must be completed in order for it to be considered for financial aid.
- Please consider your actual financial need when making your request to ensure that we are able to adequately meet the needs of congregants who demonstrate a financial need for assistance.
We are now using a system where e-mail correspondence and the financial aid request form go through a central e-mail address (FinAid@bethami.org).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the financial aid process, please feel free to reach out to us at FinAid@bethami.org.
Burt Feldman, Financial Secretary
Andra Abramson, Member, Financial Secretaries Committee