Welcome to Machane TBA’s 2021-22 Registration
- Log into your Chaverweb account, and click on the School Registration tab.
- Select the class and session you wish to register for from the dropdown box located at the top of the page. Once you select the class, children in your family eligible to register for that grade will appear.
- If you have not already done so, the prompt will ask you specific questions to update the data for each member of your family. In addition to updating your profile, you will be prompted to upload a photo of your child. This is a requirement of the registration process. You can make all changes and save at the end; there is no need to save after each edit.
- Select the child’s name you wish to register and follow the prompts.
- No payment is required at the time of registration. You will be billed with your Temple membership.
- Upon completion of your registration you will receive a confirmation email that you have completed registration.
Additional Hebrew Support –
Throughout the year, extra Hebrew support is available for any registered student in grades 3-7 that would like to take advantage. There is no additional fee for this extra support. This option is offered Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Each session is a half hour. To schedule a time slot, please email Lisa Goodman at email@example.com.
- All families must be current in their financial obligations for registration materials to be processed.
- As part of becoming a Bar or Bat Mitzvah at Temple Beth Ami, it is strongly encouraged that child(ren) attend Machane TBA from 1st grade through 8th grade. Jewish education is a lifelong experience and it is our hope that our students remain a part of our vibrant program through graduation in 12th grade. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
These are 2020-2021 tuition rates and fees. 2021-2022 tuition rates will be finalized by the board and will be posted at that time.
|Primary (PreK-2) Non-member||$1,650.00|
|L’Mala/L’Mata (Grades 3-6)||$1,620.00|
|TBAjrHigh (Grade 7)||$1,120.00|
|TBAHigh (Grades 8-12)||$ 850.00|
|Confirmation Fee (Grade 10)||$ 400.00|
|Graduation Fee (Grade 12)||$ 150.00|
|Bar/Bat Mitzvah Fee||$1,300.00|
$100 for all member households over 36 and all non-member TBANS and Machane TBA families.
$75 for single households over 36.
Class placement information for the opening of school will be emailed to you prior to the first day of school which is Sunday, September 26, 2021.
For updated program dates, hours and detailed curriculum information, see the Machane TBA website.
If you have any difficulty during the registration process, or if you do not have a Chaverware account, please contact Jen Smith, Temple Beth Ami Registrar.