AS OF SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
By sending your child to Machane TBA, you are confirming that you have read and will comply with these COVID-19 Policies and Procedures.
Monitor your child’s health! For the protection of other students and staff, if your child is not feeling well, please have them stay home. If your child has been sick, they should be fever free and symptom free for 24 hours before attending.
If your child has tested positive or has been exposed to COVID, we ask our families to please follow CDC guidelines.
Masks are optional*
Adults are now allowed in the building*
Eating and drinking are now permitted in the building*
*At Machane TBA, we strive to be as inclusive as possible. In regards to COVID protocols, we fully support each families decision to choose what is best for them and their child(ren). If you have a strong preference for your child(ren), please share those preferences with your child(ren)’s teacher.
What else we are doing to keep our community safe:
- All staff and specialists are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be done frequently. We will provide hand sanitizer in all classes.
- Programming has been adapted and revised to increase social distance and safety, including the use of outdoor and larger spaces when possible. (i.e. Tfillah, music, etc.)
- Building and classroom cleanliness will be prioritized.
- Class sizes have been kept as small as possible.
Please contact Kim Roberts with any questions or concerns.