Shabbat Across Beth Ami
21 Apr @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us as we share a Shabbat together – throughout our TBA community!
TBA is thrilled to bring back Shabbat Across Beth Ami with Potluck Shabbat dinners to be held throughout our community! All are invited to participate as either a dinner HOST or a dinner GUEST.
There will be NO Erev Shabbat service in the Sanctuary on Friday, April 21. Instead, our clergy team will record Shabbat greetings and blessings to view on your phone, tablet, or laptop during your Shabbat-Across-Beth-Ami dinner.
Please read more below and consider how you might like to participate!
Click here, to sign up to HOST.
Click here, to sign up to be a GUEST.
- Register to offer your home to host other TBA folks for dinner.
- Provide the entrée for dinner.
- The Temple will provide each host with a Shabbat bag containing a freshly baked challah (made during the Big Challah Bake), a bottle of wine, 2 Shabbat candles and blessing sheets.
- The Temple will do the matching and send a list of dinner guests at least a week before the dinner, (unless the host chooses to coordinate their own guest list from our membership).
- Coordinate a potluck menu and start time with your guests.
- Register to attend a Shabbat dinner in the home of a Temple member.
- Bring a dish to share as part of the Potluck Shabbat dinner.