- All members, as well as Machane TBA and Gan Ami families, will receive tickets in the mail in August. Pre-ordering is NOT required.
- Guests can purchase tickets online starting August 1st. A link will be shared on this page at that time.
- Overflow parking will be available at Stone Mill Elementary School (a bus will be provided) or at the GSK building across the street. A mandatory parking pass for the GSK building will be sent to you with your tickets.
- Ushers are needed during all services. Please contact Alissa Miller at email@example.com to volunteer or look for sign-up opportunities in upcoming emails.
- All adults MUST show a photo ID to security personnel to enter the building for High Holy Day services. Adult tickets will include your name and address, which must match your photo ID.
- The Yizkor book will be available online only and will be shared by email prior to the High Holidays. All yahrzeits stored in your Chaverweb account will be included. Please visit your Chaverweb account to ensure our records are updated or contact Jen Smith at
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you plan to join us by live stream: All service liturgy will be on screen. If you also prefer to have a machzor (prayer book) at home for services, please stop by the Temple office during the week of August 30th to borrow a machzor (prayer book).