TBANS Registration Procedures
Thank you for choosing to register your child for Temple Beth Ami Nursery School (TBANS).
Please skip to application below. You can print and return this application to TBANS with payment. Or you may download the application as a fillable PDF and email it to JAF@BethAmi.org, and submit payment separately.
Early Childhood Classes (Ages 2 – 5)
Following are instructions to complete the application process. If you need any assistance, please contact our administrator Jill Finci, at (301) 762-5594.
Registration Dates: Registration begins the second Monday in January. Applications will be accepted using the following priority system till the end of January. Beginning February 1, all applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Priority 1: Currently enrolled TBANS students.
- Priority 2: Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Priority 3: Children of Temple members who are siblings of former TBANS students
- Priority 4: Children of Temple members who joined before July 1
- Priority 5: Children of Temple members who joined after July 1
- Priority 6: Children of non-Temple members who are siblings of former TBANS students
- Priority 7: Children who are new to school
- $100 processing fee (non-refundable)
- $500 tuition deposit (refundable only if TBANS does not accept the registration)
- Total = $600 (to be paid by credit card with on-line registration)
- If your registration to school cannot be accepted, you will be notified within two weeks.
- If your first choice of program cannot be granted, you will be notified in the spring.
- Further information about the coming school year will be distributed in June.