Gan Ami Tuitions, Fees & Payment Policies
School Year 2021 – 2022
Sibling Discount: 5% off younger child’s class tuition (does not apply to other fees).
Additional Annual Fees
- Registration Fee: $100 per child
- Security Fee: $100 per family
Extended Day Options and Pricing:
All Gan Ami children will participate in their core school class (Bets, Gimels, or Dalets). In addition, you may choose for your child to arrive early or stay late, as needed. You will register for these extended day options when you register for your child’s core program.
8:30 – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, on every school day – $15,000 (includes the cost of the core school class).
8:30 – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday, on every school day – $18,800 (includes the cost of the core school class).
Part-Time Extended Hours – $12.50 per hour
If you choose to pre-register for a consistent schedule of part-time extended hours for the entire school year, you will specifically designate your child’s needs when you login to register for Gan Ami. (Examples: “My child will stay Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 – 3:30.” “My child will stay till 4:00 every Thursday.”)
Drop-In Hours – $15 per hour
You will not pre-register for this option now, but you may contact the school office as needed to secure a spot, given availability for your child to come early or stay late on any given day.
Payment Policies for Gan Ami School Year Classes
- Payment of tuition and fees is made in accordance with Temple Beth Ami financial policies.
- Payment must be made through Direct Debit from a credit card or bank account.
- Full payment is due whether Gan Ami is open for in-person classes or providing digital experiences only.
- Full payment is due whether or not a child attends class.
- Tuition is paid in equal installments (The deposit is subtracted from the final installment).
- The first payment is debited in July.
- Annual security fee is paid with the first tuition bill.
- An overdue balance may result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- There are no refunds unless a family moves out of the area or the school and parents agree that TBA is unable to provide the best educational program available for the child.
- If a parent withdraws a child from school at any time, for any reason, there will be no refunds of fees paid, but no further fees will be due.