Gan Ami Tuitions, Fees & Payment Policies
School Year 2022 – 2023
Transitional Two’s and Adult-Child Classes: Click here.
Sibling Discount: 5% off younger child’s class tuition (does not apply to other fees).
Additional Annual Fees
Security Fee: $125 per family
Extended Day Options and Pricing:
All Gan Ami children will participate in their core school class (Bets, Gimels, or Dalets). In addition, you may choose for your child to arrive early or stay late, as needed. You will register for these extended day options when you register for your child’s core program.
8:00 – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday – $15,000 (includes the cost of the core school class).
8:00 – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday – $18,800 (includes the cost of the core school class).
Part-Time Extended Hours – $12.50 per hour
You may choose to pre-register for a consistent schedule of part-time extended hours for the entire school year.
Drop-In Hours – $15 per hour
You will not pre-register for this option now, but you may contact the school office as needed to secure a spot, given availability for your child to come early or stay late on any given day.
For more information about Extended Care options, see here.
Payment Policies for Gan Ami School Year Classes
- Payment of tuition and fees is made in accordance with Temple Beth Ami financial policies.
- Full payment is due whether or not a child attends class.
- Annual security fee is paid with the first tuition bill.
- An overdue balance may result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- There are no refunds unless a family moves out of the area or the school and parents agree that TBA is unable to provide the best educational program available for the child.
- If a parent withdraws a child from school at any time, for any reason, there will be no refunds of fees paid, but no further fees will be due.