Late Arrival and Early Dismissal Procedures
Late Arrivals - Primary, L'Mala/L'Mata, TBAjrHigh (Grades PreK-7)
- Come to the Machane office before going to class.
- Your name will be recorded on the Late Sign-In log and you will be issued a late pass to present to your teacher.
Late Arrivals - TBAHigh (Grades 8-12)
If you arrive late to class, you should check the whiteboard in the main lobby for the location of the class. If you cannot find your class, come to the Machane office for assistance.
early dismissals - Primary, L'Mala/L'Mata, TBAjrHigh (Grades PreK-7)
- Come to the Machane office before class with a note from your guardian which asks to be excused early.
- You will be issued a Dismissal Pass stating the time you are to report back to the office to meet your guardian. Show your teacher the pass, but bring it back to the office when it is time to leave.
- Your guardian must always come to the school office to sign-out and pick you up.
- If someone other than your guardian is picking you up, that adult’s name must be mentioned in the note. Staff will ask for identification from the adult picking up if they are unknown to the office staff.
- If a note was not submitted before class, the guardian must go to the office to sign you out, and you will be called to the office.
early dismissals - TBAHigh (Grades 8-12)
- Notify your advisor of early departure
- Your advisor will inform the supervisor on duty that you will be leaving early
- At the time of dismissal, the supervisor will pick you up, sign you out, and escort you to your car.