Kehillot (Small Communities)
Help Build and Strengthen our Kehillot (Small Communities)
Temple Beth Ami offers a variety of kehillot – or small communities – where you can socialize, learn, and enjoy activities with other members of similar demographics or interests. Kehillot are created by YOU and programmed by YOU.
These are the current Kehillot. Ideas are always welcome for new Kehillot.
- Dog Lovers – Contact Carol Martin.
- Crafty Ladies – All are welcome to join this group of crafty ladies who meet at the Temple on the 1st Sunday of the month from 2-3:30 pm in the Lounge. Contact Christine Baron.
- Families with children under 5 – Interested in meeting other families with young children under 5? Contact Brie Entel.
- Mishpachah Kehillah (for families with kids in grades K-5) – Contact Jon & Lizzie Westin.
- Families with Tweens & Teens – Contact Dave Barash.
- New and Nearly Empty Nesters – Contact Eve Lader.
- Women’s Kehillah (40’s, 50’s & 60’s) – Contact Melissa Bauman.
- Encore Kehillah (singles and couples 60+) – Contact Linda Burgin.
For more information or to share ideas, please be in touch with Shelly Lenkin Gordon, Program and Engagement Director by email or phone at 301-340-6818 x227.