Kehillot (Small Communities)
Help Build and Strengthen our Kehillot (Small Communities)
Temple Beth Ami offers a variety of kehillot – or small communities – where you can socialize, learn, and enjoy activities with other members of similar demographics or interests. Kehillot are created by YOU and programmed by YOU.
These are the current Kehillot. Ideas are always welcome for new Kehillot:
- Dog Lovers
- Crafty Ladies
- Families with children under 5
- Mishpachah Kehillah (for families with kids in grades k-5)
- Families with Tweens & Teens
- New and Nearly Empty Nesters
- Women’s Kehillah (40’s, 50’s & 60’s)
- Encore Kehillah (singles and couples 60+)
For more information, to get involved or share ideas, please be in touch with Shelly Lenkin Gordon, Program and Engagement Director by email or phone at 301-340-6818 x227.