Temple Beth Ami’s Brotherhood provides fellowship and fraternity with meaningful connections for our wonderful synagogue. Membership in the Brotherhood is open to all Temple Beth Ami members – the degree of participation is entirely up to you.
But be forewarned, a feeling of accomplishment and enjoyment will be achieved when involved in any of our activities!
Steve Roberts, Brotherhood President
What We Do
- Service to the Temple: Gift Kiddush Cups for all B’nai Mitzvahs, Shiva Minyanim; High Holy Days Ushering; Community Building
- Service to the Community: Feeding the Homeless; Rebuilding Together Montgomery County; Interfaith functions
- Fun, Family, and Friendship: Machane Bagel Café; Brunches and Lectures; Movie Nights; DC Sports; Golf Tournament; Brotherhood/WTBA Events; BBQ’s; Softball Teams, and much more!
Participate at Your Level of Interest
- Play softball: Our teams are always looking for talent to take Temple Beth Ami back to the league championship. If you are interested in playing, please email team captain Rob Shapiro.
- Help with a project: We are delighted to have your help! Tell us how you want to get involved, and we’ll take you up on it!
- Make a suggestion: We want to hear from you!
- I want to do as much as I can: Talk to a Brotherhood leader and join us for Brotherhood Board meetings, i.e., Machane Bagel Café. Have fun!
Email Steve Roberts, Brotherhood President