Thoughts on Early Childhood Education from from Paula Sayag, TBANS Director of Education.
- About Us
- Adult Education
- Affiliation and Engagement Research Group
- Art & Jewelry
- B'nai Mitzvot
- Bet Support
- Breaking News
- Communications Research Group
- Culinary Crew
- Dalet Room 10
- Development Research Group
- Dues Model Research Group
- Early Childhood
- Early Childhood Administration
- Early Childhood Specialists
- Early Childhood Staff
- Financial Stewardship Research Group
- Friday Night
- Front Page Blocks
- Get Involved
- Home Page Emergency Message
- Machane Babayit
- Machane Babyit Grade 7
- Machane Babyit Lmata
- Machane Babyit Primary
- Machane Babyit TBA High
- Machane High School
- Machane Junior High
- Machane L'mala/L'mata
- Machane Primary
- Machane Schedule
- Machane Staff
- Monthly Clergy Message
- Monthly President's Message
- Music and Theater
- Network and Nosh
- Rabbi Pokras
- Rabbi Weiss
- Saturday Afternoon
- Saturday Morning
- Service Prayers
- Services and Holidays
- Shabbat Programming
- Social Connections
- Social Groups
- Spirituality Research Group
- Temple Life
- Tikkun Olam – Social Action
- Torah Service
- Trope and Blessings
- Vision 2020
- Vision 2020 Explained
Gan Ami Tuitions, Fees & Payment Policies
School Year 2021 – 2022
Sibling Discount: 5% off younger child’s class tuition (does not apply to other fees).
Additional Annual Fees
- Registration Fee: $100 per child
- Security Fee: $100 per family
Additional Programs and Services
Adult-Child Classes: For children, newborn to age 2 (Transitional 2’s, Bets-to-Be, Challah Tots)
The ability to offer programs designed for our youngest children to attend with an adult is dependent on evolving health and safety regulations. Information will be updated regularly and distributed by our office.
Wrap-Around Services: To extend the school day for 2-5 year olds
These services will be offered if health and safety regulations allow children from different classes to gather together before and after the school day.
Early Arrival Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 9:30
Bet Rest Time Monday – Friday, 12:30 – 2:00
Gimel Afternoon Activities Monday – Friday, 1:00 – 2:00
Aftercare Monday – Friday, 2:00 – 5:00
Once offered, registration for Early Arrival, Bet Rest Time, and Gimel Afternoon Activities may occur by the day.
Registration for Aftercare may occur by the hour.
Payment Policies for Gan Ami School Year Classes
- Payment of tuition and fees is made in accordance with Temple Beth Ami financial policies.
- Payment must be made through Direct Debit from a credit card or bank account.
- Full payment is due whether Gan Ami is open for in-person classes or providing digital experiences only.
- Full payment is due whether or not a child attends class.
- Tuition is paid in equal installments (The deposit is subtracted from the final installment).
- The first payment is debited in July.
- Annual security fee is paid with the first tuition bill.
- An overdue balance may result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- There are no refunds unless a family moves out of the area or the school and parents agree that TBA is unable to provide the best educational program available for the child.
- If a parent withdraws a child from school at any time, for any reason, there will be no refunds of fees paid, but no further fees will be due.