Tuition Rates and Registration Instructions
2023-2024 School Year
Please reach out to Kim Roberts, Director of Education, with any questions.
- All families must be current in their financial obligations for registration materials to be processed.
- As part of becoming a Bar or Bat Mitzvah at Temple Beth Ami, it is strongly encouraged that child(ren) attend Machane TBA from 1st grade through 8th grade. Jewish education is a lifelong experience, and it is our hope that our students remain a part of our vibrant program through graduation in 12th grade. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
|Primary (PreK-2) Member||$900|
|Primary (PreK-2) Guest||$1,730|
|L’Mala/L’Mata (Grades 3-6)||$1,700|
|TBAjrHigh (Grade 7)||$1,170|
|TBAHigh (Grades 8-12)||$900|
|Confirmation Fee (Grade 10)||$400|
|Graduation Fee (Grade 12)||$150|
|Bar/Bat Mitzvah Fee||$1,300|
|Add’l Hebrew Support (Grade 5 & 6)||No cost|
Security fee: $125 per household
Registration fee: $18
- Click button below to log into ShulCloud*
- Go to My Account
- Scroll down to the button labeled “Start School Enrollment”
- Select the student(s) you are enrolling in Machane 2023-2024