Welcome to Machane TBA’s 2019-20 Registration!
Click on the School Registration icon in your Chaverware account* and select the class and session you wish to register for from the dropdown box located at the top of the page. Once you select the class, children in your family eligible to register for that grade will appear.
- If you have not already done so, the prompt will ask you specific questions to update the data for each member of your family. In addition to updating your profile, you will be prompted to upload a photo of your child. This is a requirement of the registration process. You can make all changes and save at the end; there is no need to save after each edit.
- Select the child’s name you wish to register and follow the prompts.
- Upon completion of your registration you will receive a confirmation email that you have completed registration.
Summary of Offered Sessions
Review a complete listing of Sessions for School Year 2019-2020
- Students in Grades Pre-K-2: Session time is on Sundays from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM. You will receive a notification email when Event registration becomes available for Primary Enrichment or other Primary Kehillah social programming.
- Students in Grades 3-6: Session time is on Sundays from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM. The Chugim choices are included in the session registration. You will receive a notification email when registration options become available for other grade events such as Sunday Bagel Snack, Erev Machane overnights, and other Kehillah (community) social programming.
- Students in Grades 7-12: Session time is on Tuesdays from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM. You will receive a notification email when registration options such as trips and retreats become available. A separate email with applications will be sent for participation on our Executive Board of the Student Council, Student Council Committees, and Madrichim program.
- Students in Grades 3-7: Throughout the year, extra Hebrew support is available for any registered student that would like to take advantage. There is no additional fee for this extra support. This option is offered Monday, Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Each session is a half hour. To schedule a time slot, please email Lisa Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draft calendars are available for 2019-20 Highlighted Programs and Closures
- All families must be current in their financial obligations for registration materials to be processed.
- Temple policy states, that in order to celebrate becoming a Bar/Bat Mitzvah at Temple Beth Ami, child(ren) must attend Machane TBA from first through eighth grade.
- For information on 2019-20 tuition costs please click here.
- No deposit is required at the time of registration. If your child attended Machane school year 2018-19, all families will be globally billed July 31. Even though you have been billed, it will still be necessary to complete an on-line registration.
- When the various optional programs become available for registration you will note that these programs do require payment at the time of registration. We encourage you to pay by credit card but do allow payment by check. Acceptance of your registration if paying by credit card will be immediate. If you elect to pay by check your optional registration will not be complete until your check is received. Please write in the memo portion of your check what the registration is for.
A Save the Date for the opening of school, a calendar and updated information will be emailed to you in mid- August. Placement post cards will be mailed prior to the first day of school which is September 22.
If you have any difficulty during the registration process, please contact Bobbie Chait email@example.com, Registrar for assistance.
*If you have never been enrolled at Temple Beth Ami, you will not have access to Chaverware, thereby not allowing you to register. Please contact Bobbie Chait firstname.lastname@example.org, Registrar, for assistance.